Thursday, March 4, 2010

Learning to Blog

Chennai City

Hello, I am C.Karttikraj from 5H. I am learning to blog because I am going for an educational trip to India on the 9th of March to the 13th of March 2010. I will be learning about the culture and language of India.I am very excited because it is my first time going overseas without my parents and I will also be sleeping with my friends in the hotel for the first time too. I have to prepare many things for the trip because it will be a fun and educational trip. My friends and I will be updating this blog to inform readers about the trip. So I hope you all will stay tuned. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pupils and Teachers
    I am certain that you will find this educational journey fruitful and enriching.
    I look forward to more updates, when you have managed to secure internet access over there. Good Night!

    Mr Teo

    ReplyDelete